Saturday, August 11, 2007

MUST SELL!!! $384,000!!!



Before you read todays CL post, be sure and check out the brown lawn specials on CL. Did we run out of water?:

Brown Lawn#1

Brown Lawn #2

Brown Lawn #3

Brown Lawn #4



Desperate seller on craigslist here. Looking up public records on this home
someone is going to take a serious bath on this deal.

This home was purchased November 4, 2005 for $565,000. The previous sale was $255,500 on May 29, 2003. Looks like the original owner made out ok, however, our
current seller is looking to get out without his shirt?

From Craigslist:

$384000 Going into forclosure, MUST SELL!!! $384,000!!!

Drop dead gorgeous home,4 bed, 2 bath, beautiful pool, outstanding kitchen, sadly going into forclosure, selling for at LEAST $35,000 under market value, please call FAST cause it's going FAST!!! House will go to FIRST serious buyer!!! For more pictures go to http://www.kerncountyhomesforsale.com/

11313 Talledega



6 comments:

Mark said...

I'd give em what the original purchaser paid for it... if I thought I could sell my current house LOL.

WaitingToBuy said...

Looks like the market is going into free fall mode.

*rubs hands together and licks lips*

Bakersfield Bubble said...

Free fall indeed!

idaho - where have you been?

Mark said...

Heyas BB,

Been working my tail off and putting the discretionary part in a can I bury in the back yard.

I figure it's safer there than in Kern Schools FCU, where every time I use the the ATM, the login says "Got Equity? Get Cash!" LOL

When I'm not working, I try to spend time in the pool with my lil girl...

Anyways bro, just because I haven't posted here recently doesn't mean I haven't been reading ;) Rock on!

AuAgPb said...

I'd give em what the original purchaser paid for it... if I thought I could sell my current house LOL.

Come on Spud. It's a used house. Everyone knows you lose 20% off sticker when you drive it off the lot :-)

Raynor said...

Well Spud, on Taladega the $255K was a pretty good deal including the lot. Nice area. $255K would be a good deal IMHO. Wonder what sq ftg is. I figure the psf will bottom out around $100. Maybe less. If I were waiting to buy, I would wait about another year.